Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My Sony Ericsson K700i Mobile Phone

This Monday I got a new Sony Ericsson K700i after much wait. I was
previously thinking of buying K750i but my budget didn't permited me. Although This cell doesn't
have memory card but it is satisfactory in every aspect. I am loving it.

Main features I like are :
3D Java Gaming , MP3 Ringtones, MP3 Player, MP4 & 3gp player, 41 MB
Memory, Remote Control for PC, Good Camera quality (not best but above average), Light Weight & Small footprint, Good batery life, Light for Camera, FM Radio (needs Handsfree, free in the packge), Stereo Speaker, Video Recording with no limit (only free memory limit)

There are also drawbacks and they are :
No memory card support, Low Camera Resolution (Its Fake megapixel Camera)

I was surprised to see its best feature the Remote control function. I
was able to operate mouse pointer completely with it. Although you will need WinXp with service
pack 1 to get this but once installed it works effeciently.

I am loving it and I can say that this is the full value for money phone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...