Monday, June 19, 2006

Some thoughts

• I have started luving 'U'... I know it sounds rediculous but I can't control my feelings 4 'U'. Some time later I'll start luving more ALPHABETS...!
• GODISNOWHERE this can be read as GOD IS NO WHERE or as GOD IS NOW HERE everything depends on how do u see anything. so think positive
• Science has proved that Sugar melts in water, so please don't walk in rain, otherwise I will lose such a SWEET friend like U.
• Every moment of ur life is a picture which u had never seen before and which u'll never see again. So enjoy n live life & make each moment beautiful.
• To Luv some1 is madness, 2b loved by some1 is a Gift,
Loving some1 who loves u is a duty, but being loved by some1 whom u luv is LIFE.
• If someone is too tired to give you a smile, leave one of your own, because no one needs a smile as much as those who have none to give.

Aditya

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...