Friday, January 26, 2007

Superman Returns

Last week I brought the VCD pack of Superman Returns. I firstly thought that this would be a nice movie.

After watching the movie I think that the special effects were very great but the storyline needed to be much better. The only problem I found with the story was that it left the question that in previous movie Lois knew the hidden identity of Superman but it was not mentioned here. Also many questions were left unanswered. The main focus remained only on the son of Lois Lane.

Overall this movie was better than any regular hollywood movie. So it should be left on the must see list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't care for this movie so much...yea the special effects were good but I think it was a lil too long and I agree it left alot of questions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...