Saturday, July 28, 2007

Back after long time

I am posting after a long period of time. I was too busy these days. I also did a lot during this period, read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (I will post a separate review later), Started Share Trading through ICICIDirect.com, Stayed in touch with friends and then also done all the work asked by parents (too funny na).

Anyway I am also busy with a software to be developed for the P.F. of Kisan Sahkari Chini Mill. I had a lot of trouble with it as I am not a pro at MS Access and it has to be made entirely on MS Access. I overcame a lot of problems with logic and a help with VB Programing. Now I have to make some final touches for it. This took a lot of my time in past week and will be completed on next week.

There are many things I have to share but right now I am sitting at my shop and my mind is not fully concentrated, so I think I will post them all later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...