Monday, September 12, 2005

Lots and lots of work to do

Now the days are getting more hard to pass as with each passing day I
have more work to do than the previous day. Exams, research papers,
seminars and presentations together with forthcoming unit terms.

I am exhausted. Also on 10th and 11th there will be Orientation
program at our college that means we have to attend it and I won't be
going back to home. I talked to mummy today and told her that I am
not coming. At present I am at net to do research for my economics
paper and in the mean time I am posting.

Apart from work everything else is going smoothly, all my faculty are
recognising me due to my active presence as well as I have made
impression on few.

I am happy now for my decision (may be).

Aditya

PS : This blog was written on 09/09/2005 , but due to some net
problems I was unable to post it on that day. The orientation
programme is over and at present I am at home. I will post with
details later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...