Thursday, October 11, 2007

My life is going to change

Very soon my life is going to enter into new phase. After 21st October 2007, it won't remain same. I don't know whether I am prepared for it or not but I am accepting this.

Due to this I was unable to pot on the blog for such a long time. There was anther problem. My Internet was not working and I don't prefer to post from Cyber Cafe but now I have activated Vodafone Mobile Conect on my cell phone and now I can use unlimited Internet for a monthly rental of 499 Rs. It was not easy as I had to convert my prepaid mobile to postpaid mobile.
Then I activated the Vodafone mobile connect facility but I didn't received the settings so I filed a complaint in Customer Care, they informed me that they will contact me back in 48 hours and thus my Internet was active on 10th oct 2007.

I will post the method for Sony Ericsson's W550i in my next post so that anybody who wants to get it activated on Sony W series mobile phones then they can use the method.

Enjoy

Aditya

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...