Monday, April 04, 2011

Working on a Craft Blog and Craft Site

Now I am working on a Craft Blog and a Craft Site, I have set up the design and added some content and also working on to increase the content. Since there I will be updating my Craft Work and other information related to Paper Craft so there is a lot of work to do. Right now I am trying to create atleast one Greeting Card per 2-3 days so that I can update those on my new blog. I am also working on a Kirigami White House, which might complete in this April.

Other than that I will be adding some more content in my website (Adityastar.com) also.

My other plans for the blog are : To start a contest and to start a blog candy (Both for my Craft Blog)

So those who love making Cards and Crafts should stay tuned as I will introduce a contest and a Blog Candy in April 2011.

Here are links for My "The Craft Zone"

The Craft Zone Site (Contains Gallery, Resources, Information and a Shop)

The Craft Zone Blog (Contain Articles and Tutorials)

The Craft Zone on Facebook (A Facebook Page which will have some exclusive information other than Blog and Site)


So stay tuned to get latest info on Art and Craft :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...