Monday, June 13, 2011

Civil Services (P) Exam 2011

Yesterday I was in Bareilly giving Civil Services (P) Examination and that was one of the reasons why I was not actively posting for past some time. This time the pattern of examination has changed, now instead of Subject Paper a paper of reasoning and Data Analysis has introduced. So I needed to give only exam of General Studies and Reasoning (Data Analysis). My General Studies paper didn't went very good but my Reasoning and Data Analysis paper went exceptionally great. And now I am waiting for the result. I am still in doubt of qualifying the exam but due to my Reasoning paper I do have some chance. Now lets see if I am good enough to qualify atleast the Civil Services (Pre).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...