Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Love Expression

Once more I'm feeling the heat,
Once more my heart began to beat,
What is this feeling I don't know,
living alone makes me think,
what have I acomplished so,
happiness, joy and fun,
long gone from my life,
came back suddenly with a blink,
there is no feeling I could link,
Not so that I can't understand,
but, I can't anymore think,
feels still like a mirage.

How can I find the truth,
To ask I don't have the courage,
To tell, what I feel,
how to express and,
how will she react,
No more can I think,
No feeling could I link,
Never was I courageous enough,
To express the feelings I have.

by Aditya

3 comments:

Enes said...

Nice poem you got there... expressing the some love... :)


Expression
Music Interpretation

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely line u hav wrote its creates a great feeling in my mind

ashu said...

Such a lovely line u hav wrote its creates a great feeling in my mind

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...