Monday, November 21, 2005

One more day at IIMS

Life at IIMS is going as boring as it can. Since today I don't have any free lectures so it was one of the most boring days, Faculties
don't spare any of our lectures and even they take extra classes to cover their courses (I wonder why they don't take their proper lectures previously so that this don't happen).

Today Rachna madam completed their syllabus and she told about the paper on thursday. I don't think that we would be getting much of preperation leaves.

Our exams are starting from 12th Dec and will be completed on 27th Dec. There is only one day gap for each examination (This is good for me).

Aprt from studies my todays day went very bad. I was feeling very much being alone today, I don't know why but I think that I expect too much from others.

No Problem, as past I will be back on track again.

Bye for now

Aditya

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...