Monday, January 16, 2006

After My Birthday !!!!

Yesterday was my birthday, it started with wishes via sms by Divya and Pujit. Later on Kanu called me in night and Anjulika called me in morning. I also got wishes from Shilpi and Ashutosh Porwal owever my old friends (Mahendra, Rohit, Zeeshan) didn't remembered my b'day. Shashank also wished me after I reminded him. Apart from this I got a call from Deepika Singh with Birthday wish and information regarding the frecture of Juhi's hand. I called her and she told me about her frecture. I asked her to wish me How funny!

There was nothing important in my birthday this year apart from the fact that this year I was wished by more than I expected. Even though in morning I was having more than one calls at same time.

One important call was from Shilpi Anand in morning. I was not expecting her call but she called and wished me. The fun part was that she first called on my old number which was now with Papa and papa didn't understood she was asking my name instead he thought it was Aarti and he disconnected the call. She again called on landline and this time I pick the phone. She wished me and also we chatted a little although I didn't expressed what I wanted to say because Mom and Dad was there but still we had a little chat. She told me that she was in BA Final year (To which I asked her that whether she has started Five year plan for BA) she also told me of her hardware course from JetKing. After this we finished our talk and now I felt a little bit disturbed as I wanted to talk her some more but I can't cause I can't speak what I wanted to speak in front of papa.

Nothing more special regarding my birthday. Today I went to Shilpi Kapoor's home to give her movie CDs and wish her mom Happy Birthday with me was Shashank.

So now I am finishing my entry.

Bye for now

Aditya

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...