Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My poem qualified semi final and is entered into finals at poetry.com

Today I got an e-mail from www.poetry.com saying that my poem Love Expression has been certified as semi-finalist in the contest held at poetry.com and this poem would be featured in their next Poem collection "Eternal Potraits", I could also win Prize if I qualified for the finals however, I would not get this prize as this competition doesn't have an option for an Indian to participate so I have given some random address just to put my poem there.

So unfortunetly even if i won then also I won't get the benefit. but atleast my poem is selected thats great.

direct link to my poem is http://www.poetry.com/Publications/display.asp?ID=W6173223&BN=999&PN=1

Or you can go to www.poetry.com and look for Author Aditya Gupta. Here look for Love Expression. Alternatively you can read the poem on this blog itself by clicking http://adityastar.blogspot.com/2005/11/love-expression.html


Bye for now....

Aditya

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...