Saturday, October 01, 2005

I am confused!

I don't know whats going up. I am getting more and more confusing. I
am sleeping more than I use to, I am not liking anything, I get frustated easily now days and also I feel very odd these days. I am unable to find whats going on within me.

Since day before yesterday I am having this feeling. I am staying tense all the time and I am also not able to understand my behaviour. May be I need some time to relax and thats why I am sleeping more than required (even I got sleepy during class).

I got marks of few subjest : Marketing Management (16), Communication (19) and Law (21). These are the scores which I achieved all by myself. I have done a little bit (or to say a lot) cheating in others but I was unable to do anything in these papers all except Law in which I asked points from Deepika.

I am also a little bit angry with myself. I can't say the reason here but Its related to the day of 23rd Sep., and 25th Sep., I know I have special meanings for these days but I was so busy on these days that I didn't done anything.

Sorry to both of you as I forgot your birthdays. I am getting more and more forgetful because previously in this month I forgot the birthday of Mahendra (6th Sep.).

I don't know what more to write so I am closing this post as I am not feeling very well from inside my heart right know.

God please help me understand my behaviour.

Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey :)

You have a great blog here, keep up the great work! I'll definitely bookmark you.

Do you wanna check out The Coolest Guy On The Planet's website?

Check it out if you get some time, and I'll be sure to check back here regularly!

Anonymous said...

Discuss
Nevertheless, one of my favorite occasional stops on the Web is a section of the ESPN site -- the section hosted by Bill Simmons, "The Sports Guy." Now, I don't read Simmons for his insights into athletes' ...

I really like your blog and will come back often.

We have a cad drafting related site ourselves and would very much like you to browse it and see what we have to say about cad drafting.

Thanks, and keep up the great blogging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...