Friday, April 23, 2010

Silence of the Lambs

After much thought I finally decided to watch this classic movie. I was never Fan of Sir Anthony Hopkins and that was the only reason why I never wanted to see this movie. However After watching this movie I instantly became fan of Sir Anthony Hopkins. This movie is a timeless classic and every thriller fan should watch it.

The story is based on a simple plot. There is one Criminal who is named as Buffalo Bill, and to catch him, FBI Agent 'Clarice Starling' needs the help of Dr. Hannibal Lecter. The whole story revolves around this plot.

Sir Anthony Hopkins played a very small role (Total Screen Time less than 17 minute) but he played it so efficiently that the whole movie looked like it was his movie. He also won Academy Award for his role.

I also watched the other two movies of Hannibal Series : Red Dragon & Hannibal, they both were equal to the first movie.

Luckily I also got chance to see Bollywood copy of Silence of the Lambs, it is 'Sangharsh' featuring Akshay Kumar & Preeti Zinta. I never saw this movie but I liked the songs of it. However today I watched few scenes of Sangharsh and it was exact copy of Silence of the Lambs. Too Bad, the copy was nowhere match to the original thats why Sangharsh Flopped.

My Recommendation : Don't miss to watch this movie. Even if you don't like thriller movies then also it is good to watch this movie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...