Thursday, April 01, 2010

Away due to Examinations

Sorry I couldn't update my blog regularly. Its because I am having some examinations which are almost on every alternate day. I am coming online daily to support my clients but other then that my net activity has been halted for some time.

I will be back after 24th April 2010, so till then please bear with me.

Also I am working on Adityastar.com and have decided to move to Wordpress, I am still not sure whether I will choose Wordpress or Joomla for my site. As I am still trying to identify what I will be putting more on Adityastar.com, free content or Informations???

I will decide later, in the mean time I have selected a nice theme of Wordpress which is forcing my thoughts towards Wordpress, You can check out it at Adityastar.com

Do comment...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...