Monday, April 30, 2007

Google Notebook

Today I was looking on various services provided by google other than search, mail, blog, picasa which I use generally and I found this Google Notebook. This service will provide the facility to me to add online note by the browser which can be accessed on any computer.

That means that I can save bookmarks along with other details and or different type of text material which I can use from cyber cafe also.

I have downloaded the mozila firefox extention and it says that it will start working after I close all the Firefox Instances and then Restart the browser.

So I will try it and I hope that it will also ease my work as other google services has done.

Once more thanks Google.

Webiste Address is : Google Notebook

1 comment:

Aditya Gupta said...

It worked and it worked good. So give it a try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...