Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Using Orkut on Mobile Phones

I am recieving a lot of request on Using Orkut on Mobile Phones like Sony E550i, W700i, K700i, K750i, and also for Nokia Phones. So here is the solution for it. Visit www.operamini.com from your wap browser or PC and the download the latest version of Operamini (it should be 3.0 or higher). Using Opera Mini you will be able to access the Orkut Site with ease.

Now as my personal experience only Hutch supports accessing sites other than there default portal in U.P. and Uttarakhand, I tested BSNL GPRS and it worked only for www.cellone.in and doesn't allow other sites to be open, Airtel also don't allow in default plan. I havn't tested Idea yet as I never put my hands on it.

Anyway if you have a gprs connection then you can definetly access Orkut on your Java enabled phone with Opera Mini.

Note : Still Posting is not working so you won't be able to acrap or accept friendship invitation etc. but you can do rest at Orkut.

Bye for Now
Aditya

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...