Sunday, September 28, 2008

Free 250 Visiting Card

Today I ordered 250 free visiting cards from Vista Print. Though I don't know how good quality they might be but just for delivery charges that is $6.95 (around 320 Rs.), I ordered 250 Visiting Cards, One pen with my father's name printed on it, One Custom Window Sticker, One Sticky Pad with my name printed on it, One Magnet for my Shop's advertisement and One note pad, This all with my Name printed just for this small amount. I immediately ordered and now I am waiting for it to reach me (I opted for slow delivery method).

For those who want to get this offer Click Here

Also when I odered, I recieved a e-mail saying that I can again get the following items for free (Just the delievery Charges) (For India it is slightly higher than what it is for America).

1. 250 Professional Visiting Cards (No Advertisement)
2. 1 Free T-Shirt
3. 1 Note Pad
4. 1 Sticky Pad
5. 25 Magnets
6. 140 Return address Labels
7. 10 Postcards
8. 10 Greeting Cards
9. 1 Calendar
10.1 Rubber Stamp

All these products can be customised according to your need.

SO GET IT Before its too late.

VistaPrint Website

Do share your experience Here....

Aditya

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...