Saturday, September 20, 2008

A very beautiful Picture taken by My Sir Rakesh Chandra.

Today I saw a very beautiful photograph taken by my faculty Mr. Rakesh Chandra on Better Photography Forum. It was really beautiful and it brought me pride that oh yes, he taught me too. Anyway unfortunately I never get chance to learn photography tricks from him but still I learnt a lot of other things from him.

Here is the Picture :




"This flower was shot against the sky at 02:27 pm IST as it helped a lot to bring texture of the flower clearly."

Shot with Canon 400D and 18-55 Kit lens
@ 1/250, f11, ISO 200 at 55mm

Rakesh Chandra


For more details you can visit the Better Photography forum and there you can see some more of his work.

Enjoy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...