Saturday, September 13, 2008

ISBN for my Book

Today I brought ISBN for my book "Babur and Humayun: Modern Learning Organisation" from Lulu, though this ISBN is by Lulu and hence my book will carry exclusive publishing rights by Lulu but still with this ISBN I will be able to sell it through Amazon and other book service provider and it will be available by all distributions.

The ISBN for my book is : 978-0-557-00896-4
Title for my Book : Babur and Humayun: Modern Learning Organisation
Cost of my book : $15.95
Cost for Downloading only : $6.25
Webiste address for purchasing : www.lulu.com/aditya_spn

So if you are interested to know more about Learning Organisation and how to implement it in real life scenario then purchase a copy of my book.

Thanks

Aditya Gupta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...