Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Finally Exams are over

Today was my last exam of MBA. It was of HR4. I don't know how to express what I am feeling or what I was feeling last few days. I was in good mood and bad mood situation. I spend the time during exams without touching books. I didn't purchased any. During exams I watched a lot of movies even two in cinema hall named TaRaRumPum and Spiderman 3.
I also read few books i.e. The Alchemist and Holy Bible.

I spend the time recklessly and gave exams without preperation.

Now only viva are left and I have to submit my project tomarrow so I will work on it.

Also today I checked the status of my website and I found that more of the visitors are looking my site for tips and tricks and even more are looking due to the settings and other facts of sony ericsson mobile so I think now I will have enough time to write a lot on them. I have got a good collection but I never get enough time during this MBA but now I am free and I will give a lot of tutorials, links and lots more.

Till then bye as I have still a lot of work to do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...